Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dukhang Gamer Episode 009 - They've Arrived

Apologies are in order for this late post, but rest assured that it's worth the wait. At least, I hope it is...

This week, I finally get a couple of guests on the episode. We talk about that one game we'd want to have for the holidays, and we make our New Year's wishes for the industry.

Nothing fancy in this episode. No music. No pictures. Just unadulterated video game geekness.

Enjoy!

Right Click and Save as to download this episode

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally! haha

Nicole Sylianteng said...

daming cut ah.

Dukhang Gamer said...

Were there a lot of cuts? I only bleeped out one word actually, cuz it gave imaginary friend's name away. But aside from that, everything was as candid as could be. :)

Nikki Sylianteng said...

not a lot of cuts pala. just sounded like it. there are times when the audio gets super soft then goes back to regular volume. i don't know if that's just on my computer. otherwise, it was fun eavesdropping! :)

Anonymous said...

Galing. I stumbled upon your podcast by accident just searching through random iTunes podcasts. Finally a pinoy created gaminng podcast. Keep it up dude.

I wanna invite you to post up at our dedicated xbox gaming community called www.pinoyxbox.com.

I'm one of the guys that keep that site running. I'd post your blog podcast there myself but I want you to have that honor. It's a great opportunity to increase your audience base.